[VoiceOps] IXC/LD No audio or delayed audio

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Thu Apr 23 10:38:30 EDT 2015

NT/Inteliquent has always been awesome in helping narrow this down. If
you haven't called them for fear of wasting their time, I strongly
suggest it. AT&T is next to useless on FGD trunking no matter who you
talk to. I usually can't even get them to tell me which carrier is
attempting to terminate a call on me, pleading CPNI regulations.

-Paul