[VoiceOps] ADT Alarms Special Dialing?

David Thompson dthompson at esi-estech.com
Fri Aug 7 17:08:11 EDT 2015

If you want something that’s more reliable stick to a POTS line for an
alarm system. Trusting your alarm system to a technology that is relying on
the power being up in order to function is a good way to get cleaned out.

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794
(F) 858-225-1882