[VoiceOps] 3GPP

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Tue Aug 25 07:27:53 EDT 2015

All,

I realize this may be off the beaten path for this list, but is there anybody here who is fluent in LTE networks and the standards that govern them?  I'm not sure what other list would be appropriate...I looked through the 3GPP's listserv but there are a staggering number of lists and I suspect they are not intended for laymen/outsiders.

I have a very specific question about UEs, UICCs, and RRC security negotiation (integrity & ciphers) during attachment, and so far I have not found our vendor to be very helpful.  If there is somebody out there that knows something about this area, and is willing to chat with me about it, feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks much,

--
Nathan Anderson
First Step Internet, LLC