[VoiceOps] VoIP Service Providers Market Research report

Brian Murray bmurray at transbeam.com
Thu Dec 3 18:23:47 EST 2015

Couldn’t agree more.

That has been our approach since day 1 many years ago. It wasn’t the most popular approach here at the company but we (those arrogant engineers) stood firm on this approach and I can tell you that over the last 12-18 months we’ve seen a huge jump in the numbers on HPBX & SIP Trunking.

Efficient project management from the moment the order is signed is key…

Brian J Murray
Director, Network Engineering
Transbeam, Inc.