[VoiceOps] Future of the Traditional PSTN vs VOIP and VoLTE

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Sat Dec 5 16:50:24 EST 2015

I happen to have been putting my money where my mouth is in stern agreement with you for the last decade. I guess it's not a terrible time to ask if telcodata.us is lacking information others wish I'd dig up and provide? I've been wanting to get deeper into references and training videos, but indexing information is kind of an obsession of mine.

-Paul