[VoiceOps] Future of the Traditional PSTN vs VOIP and VoLTE

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed Dec 9 13:07:45 EST 2015

<delurks>

Sigh, yes I recall sitting at an event hosted by Jeff Pulver in NYC, back in 2009. "The future is here!" cried one and all, just not yet.

OTOH, at least the very backward looking have largely stopped the plaintive bleating about "spectral efficiency" and bandwidth constraints.

I for one would love to have this discussion live in a podcast or hangout...if anyone else is interested.

Michael Graves
 mgraves at mstvp.com
http://www.mgraves.org
o(713) 861-4005