[VoiceOps] BellSouth Test Calls

Justin Grow jgrow at flowroute.com
Tue Dec 15 20:06:06 EST 2015

BellSouth subscribers have been having issues connecting to some of our
numbers in Florida. I have made some routing adjustments and want to
retest, however I don't have a BellSouth line and haven't been able to get
a hold of the original callers having the issue.

Anyone on list have a Bell South line that would be willing to place a
handful of calls to the below test numbers?

19545192486
19545192496
19545192494

They should connect to caller-ID read back and echo line. If you're able to
place some calls, let me know your results.

--
JUSTIN GROW
OPERATIONS MANAGER
jgrow at flowroute.com