[VoiceOps] Leveraging a CLEC operating license to secure phone numbers

Hiers, David David.Hiers at cdk.com
Wed Dec 16 11:20:21 EST 2015

Don’t see how a guy could jump through all these hoops and not have numbers lined up:

http://www.state.nj.us/bpu/pdf/telecopdfs/CLECguidelines.pdf

Especially since your tariff rate sheet is part of the application.  Pretty gutsy of your finance guy.

As a licensee, you know that you had to answer this required questionnaire as part of the application process:

http://www.nj.gov/bpu/pdf/telecopdfs/Carrierquestionaire.pdf

Which asks about your interconnects with “Bell Atlantic – New Jersey, United Telephone and/or Warwick Valley Telephone Company”, so you know the big players.

Here’s the other contacts for NJ:

http://www.nj.gov/bpu/pdf/telecopdfs/telcoproviders.pdf

Beyond that, do whatever Mary Lou and you lawyer tells you to do.

Good luck!