[VoiceOps] Lync, VPN and DNS?

Ray Van Dolson rvandolson at esri.com
Tue Feb 3 01:50:14 EST 2015

Possibly.  Am not the VOIP admin here (DNS & Network), so am getting up
to speed on the architecture.

What I know is that when a user VPN's in, they're pointed to internal
DNS servers which return internal (RFC1918) addresses addresses for the
Lync infrastructure.

Are you suggesting having the default be to point users to the
"external", Internet-accessible addresses?

Ray