[VoiceOps] AudioCodes hardware?

McAdams, Ryan Ryan.McAdams at inin.com
Thu Jan 22 17:16:42 EST 2015

We've used a *ton* of their hardware over decade or so and in general their hardware is reliable.  I've not seen many failures in hardware at all.  Most of their platforms run a locked down CentOS base (that you can't get into) and are relatively stable.  My biggest issue is that some configuration changes require an entire restart of the systems though they say they're fixing that for future releases.

In general their support is good, though if you require high end support it comes out of Israel which means it will be at very odd hours for North American users.

Regards,
Ryan McAdams