[VoiceOps] AudioCodes hardware?

Ryan Finnesey ryan at finnesey.com
Thu Jan 22 20:33:33 EST 2015

Wanted to thank everyone for their helpful replies it looks like all and all AudioCodes is a good company to work with it's my understanding they have a new product out that is meant to work with Microsoft's Office 365.  One of the things that I'll be doing later this week is looking into this product a lot deeper based on the feedback from the community my long-term plan is to partner with companies that are providing Internet and voice services and jointly offer Office 365 to their customers

Sent from my iPad