[VoiceOps] AudioCodes hardware?

Olinek, Nick nolinek at gazellecorporation.com
Fri Jan 23 00:47:19 EST 2015

Hi Ryan,

I've used the MP11X and MP10X ATAs. They have problems with their memory
where issues with power seems to cause random loss of configuration or
quirky behaviour. Absolutely hate them. :)

I've also used the Mediant 3000s for PRI termination. They were solid but
as mentioned above nearly any configuration change is service impacting.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Ryan Finnesey <ryan at finnesey.com> wrote:

> I was wonder what the groups experience has been working with AudioCodes
> hardware?
>
> Sent from my iPad

*NICK OLINEK​*
GAZELLE |