[VoiceOps] Software SBC solution recommendations

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Jul 4 03:37:13 EDT 2015

On 07/04/2015 01:22 AM, Fred Posner wrote:

> I'd recommend you look at the Canonical SIP Routing Platform (CSRP).
> http://www.csrpswitch.com

Thank you for the product enthusiasm. :) However, in this case, I don't
think CSRP would necessarily be a good fit. It does do some of the
things listed in Ryan's bullet points, but it is definitely not an SBC
per se.

I wrote a blog post about this some years ago:

http://www.likewise.am/2013/03/kamailio-as-an-sbc-session-border-controller/

It's about Kamailio's suitability for SBC duty, but since CSRP is
Kamailio-based, it suitably applies.

Cheers,

-- Alex

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)