[VoiceOps] Software SBC solution recommendations

Vladimir Broz vladiksip at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:04:32 EDT 2015

Hello Ryan,

if you don't mind to try commercial product... in FRAFOS, we built together
with SEMS developers anl SBC based on this open source project. It should
fulfil all your requirements, is a software based and fully virtualised...

You can download and try the pre-configured virtual image which is
available on FRAFOS web sites...

Best Regards,
-Vlada