[VoiceOps] Wholesale Orig Provider with Low DID MRC and LNP Fees

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jun 18 14:24:06 EDT 2015

‎Yes, I understand that wholesale pricing is, among other things, resale grade, in the sense that it leaves an industry-standard margin relative to prevailing retail market rates.
‎
I was trying to allude with humour to the fact that there is, nevertheless, widespread disagreement as to how cheap is sufficiently cheap. The spread among suppliers is considerable. There are other variables--on-net, off-net, market tiers and interconnection areas, etc.

At a minimum, we'd have to know the volumes involved to even begin to gain a sense of what kind of pricing the OP can hope to get. The legitimate wholesale pricing for 200k minutes would not strike someone with 5m minutes as "true wholesale". ‎

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.