[VoiceOps] Wholesale Orig Provider with Low DID MRC and LNP Fees

Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Fri Jun 19 12:00:35 EDT 2015

What are you getting quoted now?

My guess for retail pricing :
$1 / DID per
$1 / E911 per
$0.01 per minute ?

how many minutes are you pushing now?

Aryn H. K. Nakaoka
anakaoka at trinet-hi.com

Direct: 808.356.2901
Fax : 808.356.2919

Tri-net Solutions
733 Bishop St. #1170
Honolulu, HI 96813
http://www.trinet-hi.com

Aloha Tone PBX <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU <http://youtu.be/27v2wbnFIDs>

Aloha Tone (HA) High Availability <http://youtu.be/rJsr4k0RBH8>
http://youtu.be/rJsr4k0RBH8

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting this email and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.