[VoiceOps] Wholesale Orig Provider with Low DID MRC and LNP Fees

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jun 19 15:09:00 EDT 2015

On 06/19/2015 03:06 PM, Carlos Alvarez wrote:

> I'm pretty sure he'd fit into Onvoy's minimums.  The prices really are
> much lower than all the reseller "wholesale" types.

Fair enough.

I have observed, more generally, that providers are getting better and
better, over the last few years, at delivering smaller transactions and
extending MFN (or close) pricing to even relatively small customers.

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)