[VoiceOps] Which Softswitch?

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Mon Jun 22 06:18:23 EDT 2015

Thanks to all who have replied on and off list.

I'll do some more homework and report back the findings in time :)

Cheers!

Greg

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group
E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au  W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au
The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 561, 40E Main Street, Newmark  DE 19711