[VoiceOps] Broadworks R17Sp4 to R20 upgrade

Brad Anouar brad.anouar at masergy.com
Fri Mar 13 14:04:39 EDT 2015

Kumudu,

We have upgraded from R17sp4 to R20sp1 last year. We discovered a couple
major bugs and a few small ones. They are all patched now. Lucky you :-)

A couple of things worth noting:

Pay attention to clients support in R20sp1; especially if you are still
using thick clients.
Anticipate a significant change in the way broadsoft handles announcements.
If you are using SIPrec, expect a slight change in the way the AS handles
SDP. It seems to play a more active role by changing the order of codecs.

Good luck!

*Brad Anouar*
*Director of Systems Engineering*
*Email **brad.anouar at masergy.com <brad.anouar at masergy.com>*