[VoiceOps] Anyone at enterprise connect?

Richard Jobson richard at teraquant.com
Mon Mar 16 15:51:01 EDT 2015

Hi Shripal

Yes, I¹ll be there

May I suggest we could meet at 3pm tomorrow Tuesday at the Oracle
Communincations booth - used to be acme packet

I¹ll be there Wednesday also if that would be better for you

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

Richard

 Answers, not Data <http://www.teraquant.com>Richard Jobson
President
Teraquant Corporation
2400 Central Avenue, Suite P-2
Boulder, CO 80301 USA
E-mail:richard at teraquant.comWeb:www.teraquant.com
<http://www.teraquant.com>  <skype:richard.jobsontq?call>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1279446?trk=pro_other_cmpy>
<http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=1200528310#!/pages/Teraquant-Corpora
tion/179834408720842>  <http://www.twitter.com/#!/Teraquant>Phone:+1 (719)
488-1003 x101Fax:+1 (303) 547-3248Mobile:+1 (719)
304-4000Skype:richard.jobsontq <skype:richard.jobsontq?call>The
information in this email transmission is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby kindly
requested not to disseminate or copy any of this transmission (including
attachments). If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender by email reply and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.