[VoiceOps] Audiocodes MP202B fax-to-https ATA

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Tue Mar 17 15:12:07 EDT 2015

If the ATA is using a FaxBack server, that server would be most likely be
relaying the fax over SIP providers that support T.38 or very clean G711u
pass-through to reach the PSTN further up the line, or some traditional
telephony (POTS modem bank, T1, etc.).

Regards,

*Calvin Ellison*
Voice Services Engineer