[VoiceOps] SIP packet capture with index

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Tue Mar 24 13:05:38 EDT 2015

Yes, voipmonitor can retain RTP, and access controls permit you to restrict
who can download SIP vs. RTP for privacy concerns. Retention is largely
based on how much you want to invest in storage; their support can probably
tell you if there are any hard or soft limits on retention. Voipmonitor is
very configurable regarding what it captures, and very detailed in the
reporting.

Regards,

*Calvin Ellison*
Voice Services Engineer