[VoiceOps] What is your favorite line of IP Phones and Why?

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:25:56 EDT 2015

Nick,

Thanks this is exactly what I am looking for. Yealink seems to be the up
and comer. How is their support? Their documentation and release notes look
like a joke, so I am a little concerned. There doesn't seem to be much
version tracking on bug fix numbering like Polycom is known for.

Is there a reason to use the old Polycom IP line since the VVX series has
replaced it?

The Grandstream GXP2140 looks like one hell of a deal for under $100
including 24BLF keys, but it looks like it looks like it has a paper insert
for the BLFs. In todays world with ever changing add moves drops do you
really think paper labels are even a viable option? Seems like a nightmare
to me.