[VoiceOps] What is your favorite line of IP Phones and Why?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:18:27 EDT 2015

Grandstream, particularly the Android-powered ones are the ones I choose
for my own desk and recommend to others.  The standard non-Android ones are
inexpensive, easy to manage, easy for users to figure out, and have a great
customer acceptance for sound and overall quality.   The Android models
have really useful touchscreen features.

Cisco SPA series are easy to manage, good quality, simple phones with
reasonable features and capabilities.  Price is decent.  For years this was
the line we recommended, until GS stepped up their quality.

Right now GS is the only brand we're selling.  We will support the SPA and
Polycom non-VVX if a new customer already has them.