[VoiceOps] What is your favorite line of IP Phones and Why?

Rob Dawson rdawson at force3.com
Thu Mar 26 14:54:00 EDT 2015

I have supported all manner of Polycom endpoints on Broadsoft, Asterisk, sipXecs, etc. They have always been solid phones, with only an occasional failure here and there.They feel solid and look unoffensive. I really like the VVX 500 and 600, the 400 is OK, the 300 not so much. I would love to develop some content or an app to take advantage of the touchscreen displays on the 500 and 600.

Rob