[VoiceOps] 2015 Softswitch

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Nov 2 09:40:32 EST 2015

On 11/02/2015 09:04 AM, Colton Conor wrote:

> Ideally I would love a platform that didn't have per seat or user fees.
> Just a base fee for the platform.

You're an idealistic guy, Colton. Bold vision. You want a platform that
is at once:

- At the cheapest possible price point.

- Largest feature matrix possible.

- Carries nary an iota of a smattering of a whiff of open-source proper
nouns.

- Whose vendor doesn't understand market & pricing segmentation, but is
nevertheless commercially successful.

Judging by the ambitious criteria you've set out here, I don't think
you're moored by earthbound go-to-market considerations.

Godspeed! I hope you find what you're looking for.

-- Alex

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)