[VoiceOps] Need service provider to transfer numbers to.

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Mon Nov 2 18:05:31 EST 2015

Heya Bill

Perhaps you've been inundated with better off-list suggestions, but having not seen any on-list traffic I thought I'd reply with a recommendation

Have a look at 2talk.com. We use their New Zealand service (2talk.co.nz) and are pretty happy with it. They have a web interface for literally everything, latency is low (hey, it's NZ ;) and they do a lot of peering :)

The disclaimer is that I have never used their US service before, only their NZ one! So YMMV. But I do thing they're worth investigating.

It would also be worth sending them an e-mail to query the porting costs on such a large number of concurrent ports. They may do you a deal! They have other whitebox and reseller options which may work out cheaper for this number of DDIs too.

Hope this helps :)

Pete Mundy
Nelson, NZ