[VoiceOps] Broadsoft SMS

Alex Hardie ahardie at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 9 10:05:45 EST 2015

BroadSoft acquired Casabi Networks a few years ago – enabling IP based SMS in their BroadCloud service – which they were launching at the time.  I think they can handle both use cases – they can provide you DID or you can bring your own.

Alex Hardie

alex hardie | ahardie at bellsouth.net <mailto:ahardie at bellsouth.net>  | +1 404 229 7635