[VoiceOps] VoIPMonitor with Polycom Phones

Anthony Caiozzo anthony.caiozzo at telchemy.com
Wed Oct 14 11:22:48 EDT 2015

Colton – a full list of companies that support RTCP-XR (rfc3611) and/or SIP PUBLISH (rfc6035) can be found here: http://www.telchemy.com/partners.php

Let me know if you’ve got any questions regarding specific implementations and I can guide you accordingly.

-anthony

Anthony Caiozzo

Telchemy -  <http://www.telchemy.com> www.telchemy.com

m: 617-312-5189 f: 678-387-3008

e:  <mailto:anthony.caiozzo at telchemy.com> anthony.caiozzo at telchemy.com

support: 1-866-TELCHEMY

Skype: acaiozzo

PS- (shameless plug) our SQmediator & SQprobe products support (and have supported for many yearS) the ingestion and analysis of rfc3611 and rfc6035 reports from all of the devices listed on the web page above… and are prominently featured in the co-authored Polycom rfc6035 solution guide I sent to the list some months back.