[VoiceOps] 2015 Softswitch

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Wed Oct 28 10:37:44 EDT 2015

Am 28.10.2015 um 14:54 schrieb Colton Conor:
> I am still on the search for a 2015 grade multi-tenant soft-switch.
 > [...]
> Does this simply not exist and I am asking for too much? Each of these are
> things my clients are requesting for.

It does not exist and you are asking too much.

:)

I always thought a soft-switch is solely being used to distribute calls.
To route calls from A to B and from A to C etc.

This more sounds like you are looking for a Hosted PBX solution. But you
are also looking to connect your own customers (with their office
phones) to it. That sounds like a weird combination. IMHO, Hosted PBX =
usually only for yourself. If you have customers with physical offices
and tons of phones you would probably build such a solution by yourself,
I think?