[VoiceOps] Need service provider to transfer numbers to.

nanog nanog at wjp.net
Sat Oct 31 07:14:06 EDT 2015

I know this is more of an operations mailing list, but I have recently
left a company that has routed my phone numbers for the past 10+ years
(as an employee.)

Does anyone know of a company that can port 10 individual numbers, two
800 numbers, and 200 DID numbers for a low cost and offers:

- Cheap or low cost porting fees.

- Forwarding of a single number to multiple destinations (ring all,
first one that answers gets the call)

- Voicemail to email on a number

- Flat rate or low per minute fees.

= Web portal to change routing and/or destination numbers.

- SIP destination for certain numbers.

These have been personal numbers for many years, just looking for a
service provider who can help me keep my phone numbers for the lowest
cost possible.

thanks
bill