[VoiceOps] WiFi SIP phones recommendations

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Sep 8 15:49:06 EDT 2015

On 09/08/2015 03:35 PM, Carlos Alvarez wrote:

> The challenge with DECT is that "range" is relative to a single base
> station/AP versus roaming between base stations/APs.

Also: just how much range do you need in a restaurant, unless the
restaurant in question is the residence of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al
Maktoum?

You and I both have Plantronics CSxxx DECT headsets and the range is
very impressive. In my case with the CS540, I can straight-up leave the
building, on whose third floor my office is situated, go through the
parking deck, and take a walk up the road without any degradation.

-- Alex

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)