[VoiceOps] Unique DIDs vs. Custom extensions

Rafael Possamai rafaelpossa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:32:17 EDT 2015

I would if it is cost prohibitive to setup and maintain 1,000 DIDs a month.
Each end-user is a real estate company, and in their ads in our platform
would be listed one of the DIDs, or a single DID for everybody, but with a
property code that would match an extension number, then forwarding as
needed. Does that make sense?