[VoiceOps] Unique DIDs vs. Custom extensions

Rafael Possamai rafaelpossa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:45:50 EDT 2015

I agree, although I personally don't mind one step, it may get frustrating
if they have to call more than once to reach the end-user and have to enter
the 5 digit code every single time.

The 1,000 DIDs fit in my budget, my issue is mostly the minutes. If I can
find a platform that will sell me 1,000 DIDs and unlimited minutes or a
very low rate, then I should be good. Some platforms allow for routing data
to be entered directly into their dashboard, like Flowroute, except their
rates are still expensive for minutes.