[VoiceOps] Troubleshooting SMS Delivery

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Wed Sep 23 17:51:52 EDT 2015

I don't mind that they don't tell me when things are A-OK; they don't want
to divulge their sources lest I run off and get a contract directly and cut
them out.

But I _DO_ have a problem when things are NOT OK and they DO NOT take
ownership of the problem. Three weeks is not an acceptable SLA.

Beckman