[VoiceOps] National SMS Issues?

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Aug 5 14:14:09 EDT 2016

Heard back from Plivo:

 	Regarding the issue you reported now, there was a delay in messages being sent
 	for about 5 minutes and were in queued state. The issue is now resolved and all
 	your messages should be dequeued in some time.

We saw about 60 messages between 15:05 and 17:15 UTC delayed for between 1
and 5 minutes. We're now getting messages in under 10 seconds again.

I'm still curious if anyone knows what carrier might be having issues, what
those issues are, and if they are resolved.