[VoiceOps] Long PDD to Israel

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Fri Dec 23 04:55:32 EST 2016

Am 23.12.2016 um 09:32 schrieb Merve Sahin:
> some aspects of what you describe looks like the effects of Over-The-Top
> (OTT) bypass. This is a recent type of interconnect fraud, where regular
> international calls are hijacked and terminated on the OTT application
> installed on callee's phone.

Or, it's much simpler (and more likely, IMHO), and all the carriers -
incl. L3 - are using the same crappy grey route towards Israel.

I just tested 4 different routes and they all connect within 1-3 secs.

I have about 40k/day incoming minutes in Israel, and no problem known
there either.

PS to the OP: If you want I can sell you my routes :D