[VoiceOps] Fwd: Instant Porting

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Tue Feb 9 19:37:51 EST 2016

-------- Original message --------
From: Alexander Lopez <alex.lopez at opsys.com>
Date: 2/9/2016 6:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Alexander Lopez <alex.lopez at opsys.com>
Subject: RE: [VoiceOps] Instant Porting

Market positions change, and one year your on top in a given market, and then the next year your down.

I think that building the automation and good faith, go longer in ensuring a positive customer experience in both the loosing carrier as well as the winning carrier.

A customer may leave your wireless service because of price or phone/feature, and you may get them back if you offer a better price and/or feature, but if you block the port out and play hard ball, you will probably never win them back.