[VoiceOps] VoIP Monitor - How do you roll ?

Christopher Aloi ctaloi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:45:34 EST 2016

Hey Everyone -

I know many of you are happy VoIP monitor customers, I am too !

Currently I have a "capture" node deployed in my three data centers pushing
packets back to a centralized DB/GUI instance.  I hit some bottle necks
around disk storage on the central instance and lost packets on the remote
capture nodes.  I'm in the market for some new hardware to tidy this up a
bit, curious - what does your deployment look like?  what type of hardware
are you using?  do you split your capturing up (send/receive) or have any
other hardware tips?

Thanks -

- Chris