[VoiceOps] Opinions on best iPhone SIP client?

Nikolay Shopik shopik+lists at nvcube.net
Thu Feb 18 15:40:45 EST 2016

Groundwire. And its especially good for battery life as they support
push notification instead backgrounding. Also they probably only soft
client on mobile for now support DTLS encryption.

Bria could do job, but our users kinda annoyed lack of busy tone when
other side hangup or connection terminated because network congestion.
Such basic functionality and still not every softclient have it.

But I've also say desktop phones still preferable.