[VoiceOps] SIP door intercom-phones

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed Jul 13 11:29:50 EDT 2016

Many of the SIP door phone products handle this issue.

The Algo Communications device that I have used has an external intercom device that's connected to a separate interface box inside the building. Only a twisted pair run between them with power and signaling. There's no need for Ethernet to to the exterior wall.

Michael

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] SIP door intercom-phones