[VoiceOps] Unsecured conference lines

Graham Freeman graham at nerdventures.com
Thu Jun 2 15:04:57 EDT 2016

Strongly seconding ZipDX.  They're high-quality in every respect.
Top-notch customer support, as well as excellent service from a technical
standpoint.

My favorite features are high-def audio (g.722, last I checked) and dialing
each participant when the meeting is scheduled to start.   Saves a bunch of
otherwise-wasted time.

Graham Freeman, Principal Nerd
NerdVentures.com <https://nerdventures.com/>
+1-510-898-6772