[VoiceOps] Unsecured conference lines

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:13:28 EDT 2016

We have outbound conferencing also, they don't want that.  They already do
have HD conferencing and some web control of conferences.  This is purely
about their standard inbound conferencing not having a PIN.  Alex's
suggestion about ANI made me think of a compromise where their internal
callers (80% of callers) would have no PIN.  This still exposes their board
conversation to random peons in the company, but at least it doesn't affect
our side of it and stops the random outside users.

There would be no exorbitant billing opportunity here, since they are
locked to 100 channels and pay a flat usage fee for them.