[VoiceOps] Unsecured conference lines

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:33:30 EDT 2016

Believe me, I've covered that and several other regulatory matters, they
maintain they don't care.  The directive I got was from the second from the
top, and he claims the CEO is behind him.  Right now the stale-mate is at
"we can have a conference call to discuss it with the CEO, but I won't do
it without that."  If they call me on it, well then...I'm just not sure.

As to what type of "medical" company, I would like to keep the customer
info very anonymous, but I'll say that it's way more than uniforms but not
quite discussing a specific patient's ED prescription.  There's probably
not any specific patient data on a call, or maybe just very rarely.