[VoiceOps] Voice grade DIA in Tampa

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jun 15 12:36:47 EDT 2016

A customer of a customer of ours in Tampa is looking for decent 100M Ethernet DIA circuit to the premise.

The main requirement is good bandwidth and good service - it has to not suck when they put voice on it, which is reputed to be the current state of affairs.

Must be local facilities-based network operator and/or CLEC. No resellers or master agents for L3/Cogent/TWT/etc - the customer already knows how to shop for those. They'd rather deal with a more boutique and technically discerning shop.

Please contact me off list and I will put you in touch.

-- Alex

--
Principal, Evariste Systems LLC (www.evaristesys.com)

Sent from my Google Nexus.