[VoiceOps] Appearance of an International call

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jun 15 13:57:35 EDT 2016

Comic sans isn't a fashion accessory in my part of town.

I figure this is an issue of presentation and locality setting transmission. Don't GSM/3GPP and LTE require all numbers to be internally represented as fully-qualified E.164 anyhow? What gives a number "local" presentation is a setting on the phone that says "I'm within this country code", and I imagine that whether this is honoured can be modulated via some calling number presentation setting in the signalling message.

-- Alex

--
Principal, Evariste Systems LLC (www.evaristesys.com)

Sent from my Google Nexus.