[VoiceOps] Recording Audio for Troubleshooting

Anthony Orlando avorlando at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 08:39:42 EDT 2016

I don't know the law/statute, but the FCC has ruled that it is acceptable to record and listen to audio for troubleshooting purposes. In house counsel at my last two places of employment have only required a customer email acknowledging we were recording their calls.

What would be the reasoning for recording all calls?  Hope you have a ton of storage.

Sent from my iPhone