[VoiceOps] Best Onsite Appliance PBX, Best Cloud PBX

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:01:00 EDT 2016

Best Freeware: Freeswitch. If you need a GUI, probably FusionPBX.

Best Onsite Appliance: Cost wise, it has to be the Grandstream UCM series.
http://www.grandstream.com/products/ip-pbxs/ucm-series-ip-pbxs

Best Cloud PBX: This depends. If you are talking about for service
providers to deploy their own, I would say Netsapines is well rounded.
Broadsoft is if you by external 3rd party apps for basic things.