[VoiceOps] Best Onsite Appliance PBX, Best Cloud PBX

Rafael Possamai rafaelpossa at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:50:10 EDT 2016

I've been using 3CX (hosted, not sure if hosted anywhere or in the cloud
matters) instead of using a FreePBX on-premises (haven't used an
appliance).

Difference is day and night, 3CX has all the most useful features easily
available to tweak in its admin portal, but like most other software, it
could use some improvements.