[VoiceOps] Test Call From Windstream to 7633547399

Geoffrey Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Mon May 16 15:42:02 EDT 2016

Greetings,
I am troubleshooting some problems with a LNP that recently went through.  We are trying to determine if Windstream has failed to remove the translations and as such is continuing to route calls on their network to the old trunk.

If anyone out there has a Windstream circuit they would be willing to place a call to 7633547399, it would be greatly appreciated.  Please message me (on or off list)  with your test ANI so we can evaluate what TG the call was delivered on.

Thanks!
Geoff